SERVICE DEPARTMENT (406) 278-3277
Ask for Corey Combs
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Mon - Fri
(extended hours from April 1 to Sept. 30 Hours: 7:45am - 5:30pm, Mon - Fri Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm)
No job too big or too small
We are here to help you with your service needs, and whatever your needs are, we will try to fulfill them. We have many years of experience and expertise in dealing with engines of all types, powershift transmissions, hydrostatic transmissions, a/c systems, electric over hydraulic systems and much more. Our modern, well equipped shop is full of all the required service tools and electronic test systems that are required with today's sophisticated machines. Our service techs are also well trained and ready to tackle any equipment they work on.
Combine rotor balancing
Big Sky has a custom built machine designed for rotor balancing, a very important factor in when servicing your combine. Our balancer spins the rotors at full operating speeds to determine the slightest offage in your rotor balance. If you notice any extra vibration in your machine, it is probably time to consider getting a rotor balance done. We can also balance straw choppers. Auger repair is another area we can provide expertise. Whether your have a large dent in your tube or your flighting is bent or damaged, we have the expertise to get your header repaired.
In addition to rotor balancing, our service department is equipped with a metal lathe, milling machine, metal worker, etc. in order to fabricate when needed. A/C change overs, Cat and Cummins experience just to name a few of our special abilities. Give us a job and we'll get it done.
- Fast, affordable service for everything from compact tractors to the largest farm and construction equipment
- Routine maintenance programs following manufacturer recommended service intervals keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Preventative maintenance programs to extend the life of your equipment and reduce costly repairs
- Complete rebuild services
- Inspection services for Combines, Tractors, Tillage and more
- Service technicians receive regular professional training to expand their skill sets and better serve your needs